I think I should do shorter blogs and more often......so here goes.
What leader in his RIGHT MIND would schedule a meeting at 7:15 AM on a MONDAY MORNING.....sorta explains many things that goes on at school. Tuesday night was Open House which made my day a 13 hour day. I ate dinner with a group of my teacher friends, which was a very nice break. I had quite a few parents...just a HI and NICE TO MEET YOU thing. I was in bed by 8:40 and did not care if I woke up at 4:30....I was EXHAUSTED. I did wake at 4:30 BUT promptly went back to sleep until 5;30!!!
School has settled into its routine. I have some 6th graders who really immature and low achievers. I want to know what happens to the kids between 5th and 6th.....like they forget EVERYTHING that they have ever learned. YEAR AROUND SCHOOL....that has my vote!!!! No more than 8 weeks off in the summer....i believe that i have all ready voice that opinion in an earlier blog. This may go along with Administrators who have labotomies the summer before they take a Principal/Vice Principal's job......they forget what it is like in the 'trenches'.
OK time for bed.....I get cranky when I am very tired and I am very tired......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment