Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Week

This is the third full week of school beginning....it is like I have never been away. You just get back up on the 'bike' and start riding.

Today is also the first day of school for Emily. She begins her teaching career at a Charter School in Denver. She will be teaching the Science in a rotation of 4 - 6th grade teachers. She will find out today if she has planned too much, too little or just right. That is a difficulty that all teachers face. Even after 36 years, I will come up short. Most of the time, the bell interrupts me. I usually stop mid-sentence which is amusing to the kids....

I am making plans to visit my other daughter in September at the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York. It will be the first time in a looonnnggg time that I have flown and only the 2nd time I have been to New York. The school is located on the Great Neck and I am looking forward to seeing the sound and school.

There goes the bell..........another day and week begins........

No comments: