Here we are soooo close to Christmas Day and the Wedding.
Molly will be flying in December 22. We are praying for good weather in NY, Chicago and Colorado Springs and then back on January 6th. All the flights through the south were all booked when I ordered the tickets in October. Molly is ready to have a break from USMMA and have some down time.
Emily and Giles will be down for Christmas Day. That day will be spent with the Hardcastle's our dearest Holiday Family. The Sweet Potato Souffle will be made and lots of good eats will be eatten.
On Dec. 26 we will all move to Emily's apartment to set up camp for the Wedding. The Hash's will celebrate their Christmas on Dec 27. So many of their family will be able to attend. One of Giles Uncle's will be performing the ceremony. They will be flying in from Poland! The 27th will be ALL WEDDING.....
Molly and I will be in Denver until the 30th or 31st. It will depend on the recovery time needed from the Wedding. This vacation will go by quickly as I return to work January 2nd. We lost an entire weekend (3 days) because of the day Christmas falls on. I doubt that many of the kids will bother to return for the 3rd or 4th.....but teachers will be there.
So begins a whirl-wind.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment