Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Up, Up and Away

YEA! It is getting close. I will be flying to New York TOMORROW. I can not wait to see Molly bright and early on Friday morning at Formation (7:30 AM).

I have done 3 days of lesson planning; Progress Reports, Mavis Beacon Accuracy Scores, Grades and Eligibility. It is really easier NOT to be gone. I do have the same Sub: Nancy and that helps. She was a teacher in my building many years ago and now she Subs only for our school and only for some teachers. She knows my routine and how I run my classes so that takes away a lot of the discipline problems. The kiddos are finishing up their Publisher Projects and will be taking a test where they have to fill in a blank keyboard: all letters, numbers, signs and symbols. It is hard, even for me. Try all those weird signs around your right hand 'pinky'.

Stay tuned next week to hear about my adventures in New York...........No time to go into the City this time. I will be at the school mostly this trip.

Up, Up and Away

No comments: