I am sooo fortunate to have the entire week off this week. YEY! I will be going to Denver on Wednesday and have dinner with Giles family. Hope to get a lot of the final plans for the Wedding done. On Thanksgiving we will all go to Grma & Grpa Hash's and meet them for the first time. Friday maybe some shopping after the crowds have gone crazy. I am NOT one that goes out on that Friday....too many people.
Molly had a great time going into NY City last week. Her girlfriends and her went skating at Rockefeller Center. Her roommate Jesse had never been ice skating before. They were holding tight to each other. (see picture) They stayed all night and headed back to USMMA on Monday. They had Monday off for Vets day.
I was able to attend the Parents Club USMMA meeting. It was good to see/meet/talk with so many parents. I was especially interested to hear about the Midshipman who had just left for their Sea duty and the ones that returned. What adventures! I am disappointed that we will not be able to attend the All Service Winter Ball at the Broadmoor Hotel at Winter Break. It just so happens that it is on the evening of Emily's Wedding--December 28th. The next 2 years, Molly will be at Sea during December so I will get to attend with Emily/Giles in her place. It involves all Cadets from all the Academys from the State of Colorado -- Coast Guard, Air Force, West Point, Navy, and Merchant Marine. Quite a night! Dinner, dancing....at the famous Broadmoor.
Just something to look forward too.
Ah! Everyday is Thanksgiving!! Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment